ASPIRING INVENTORS PRESENT AN APP FOR OPENING UP SINGLE SERVINGS OF PET FOOD ON THE GO, A THREE-IN-ONE INTERCHANGEABLE BOW TIE AND A MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CAR ARMREST, ON ABC’S ‘STEVE HARVEY’S FUNDERDOME’
“Episode 106” – Aspiring inventors hoping to win over a live studio audience to fund their ideas, products or companies include: a drying system for wet dogs, a natural shave system for bald heads and a convenient cup holder that’s also a throw pillow, on an all-new episode of the seed-funding competition reality series, “Steve Harvey’s FUNDERDOME,” airing on SUNDAY, JULY 2 (9:00-10:00 p.m.), on The ABC Television Network. (Rebroadcast. ABC OAD: 6/18/2017)
This week’s inventions and the inventors that will go head-to-head are:
- The Puff-N-Fluff Dog Dryer – a drying system for wet dogs. Inventor: Marissa from Indian Rocks Beach, Florida
- Catzenpup – a device that opens fresh, single-servings of pet food to cats and dogs using an app. Inventor: Garrett from Alexandria, Virginia
- Tri Bow Tie – a three-in-one interchangeable bow tie. Inventor: Marlon from St. Louis, Missouri
- Dome Essentials – a natural shave system for bald heads. Inventor: Ehdra from Atlanta, Georgia
- Cup Cozy Pillow – a convenient cup holder made out of a throw pillow. Inventors: Monica and Michael from Las Vegas, Nevada
- ArmRestor – a car armrest and cup holder with slots for tissues and change. Inventor: Robert from Jackson, New Jersey
In each episode of “Steve Harvey’s FUNDERDOME,” the studio audience will represent the customer and since the customer is always right, they will be voting to determine the winner. Before revealing the results of the crowd’s majority vote, host Steve Harvey, the highly popular stand-up comedian, actor, author and Emmy Award-winning game show host, will present the inventors with a major dilemma. One of the inventors is allowed to cash out and walk away for a lesser amount. If an inventor cashes out, they forgo the opportunity to win the whole cash prize for that round – a good move if they lost the crowd vote, but a bad move if they would have won it.
“Steve Harvey’s FUNDERDOME” is produced by MGM Television and internationally distributed by MGM. The executive producers are Mark Burnett, Leslie Garvin and Barry Poznick.
ABC Media Relations
Photography & video available at www.disneyabcpress.com. Photography request line (818) 460-6611.